You might ask yourself: Is this something we can do ourselves, or should we find someone to help us?
Social media, at least as much as any other kind of marketing, requires commitment from you and your business, which is great if you have a dedicated marketing team, but what if the business is just you or your small team? Any social media strategy must be sustainable, if you don’t have the time, skills or motivation to invest continuous effort, it will be a waste of your time. However, neither can you just palm everything off to a third party. Your personality and that of your business must shine through. It's something that can’t be faked. People buy from people they know and trust.
So what is the best balance?
Remind yourself why you are in business: you have drive, determination and clear objectives. Today you need to make sure this is harnessed and broadcast effectively through the maze of social networking channels. By outsourcing you are ensuring maximum effectiveness – from initial strategy to design and set-up, to on-going technical support and regular content creation. We so often see social media activities fizzle out after the initial motivation dwindles. For that reason if no other, outside help is essential to ensure your investment flourishes. Paying someone to do the work ensures the work will get done, regularly, professionally and timely.
Here are eight compelling benefits for choosing social media outsourcing, no matter what size your business is or the scale of your social media plan.
- 1 Training: Essential for any strategy, let the experts guide you, learn how to do things, and decide what you want to do, often this means transition of some duties back inside your business after initial campaigns and tuning.
- 2 Speed: Whether you're a first timer or looking to re-launch and refresh social media strategy, outsourcing is the fastest approach.
- 3 Experience: Your outsource team’s experience with other clients helps to avoid blind alleys and learn pros and cons of different strategies.
- 4 Efficiency: Use your outsource partner to create an integrated system and capitalise on more efficient social media tools and network reach.
- 5 Range of Influence: Access to your outsource partner's existing networks helps your social networks grow bigger and faster.
- 6 Branding: Social media know-how is only part of the advantage. The right partner can make sure that everything you do is in harmony with your overall marketing strategy, building on your branding and identity.
- 7 Strategy: An outside social media team can help you develop a strategy and keep you focused on achieving long-term goals.
- 8 Results: Monitoring the effectiveness and regular reporting ensures your activities are analysed and can be tuned to always provide a positive service.
Let newtricks.co work with you, review your current marketing and build your on-line social engagement strategy.